Busy full-time mother and student says hello!

Saya2077

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself here and say hello to everyone. I am from Germany and right now I am a student aiming to get my master degree and bye the way a busy full time mother of two little children, almost two and three years old. With them it is always very lively here and to play with them is something I love. In my little free time I like reading thrillers and of course Mangas (especially your projects, because you guys have great taste and so alike to mine). ;) I also like to travel and to meet with my friends.

In the past I visited Japan twice and the time I spent there are my most precious memories. I had so much fun, met a lot of really nice people and climbed up Fuji-san by night just to see the sunrise on the top of this huge mountain. It was an experience beyond words. Right now I am saving money because the last time I was in Japan I promised myself that I will definitely take my kids to the wonderful Ghibli museum in Mitaka. There is a huge plush "neko-bus" for little children to play with it because I am to big and old for that. *lol* 

What else is there to tell you about me. Oh, I like to prepare cakes and cookies because first I have a very sweet tooth and second it relaxes me especially when I am nervous and under pressure, for example during exam times.

Feel free to ask more about me. I'll try to be as active as I can here in your lovely EF-Forum.

"The Devil is a Squirrel!"

Hai Saya!  oni44

Welcome to EF! xD

If you don't mind me asking, what are you getting your master's degree in?

If you have time and wish to talk with more of us, we can usually be found in our chatbox evilflowers.chatango.com 

Although right now, the fate of that particular chatbox is undetermined TT.TT due to our having a new website. But in the meantime, we welcome anyone willing to visit us there xD.

BTW, what cakes and cookies do u like to bake? 8D We also have a member here who likes to bake especially during her exams. (I think it was Sam... but i don't really remember for sure... My memory is so bad  oni68 )

Cleaning

Done?

Done xD

KT007 Volume 5 Chapter 13b

KT007 Volume 5 Chapter 14a

KT007 Volume 5 Chapter 14b

KT007 Volume 5 Chapter 15a

KT007 Volume 7 Chapter 17

CROSS Volume 1 Part 2

KT007 Volume 7 Chapter 18

My Beast Volume 1 Chapter 2

RnA Chapter 40+Extra

TF Volume 2 Chapter 4

Hello Saya~

Welcome to EF community! :D

Ohhh, Japan? That's amazing! :D Oh dear, it made me wonder if I want to go too. . .

Spoiler

http://steamsignature.com/profile/default/76561198011027661.png

Moderator | Editor | [email protected] Misty Rain Scans

Owner | Editor @ Aisheteru Scans

Assistant @ BAP Scans

Head Editor | Proofreader | Moderator @ Forgotten Scans

Typesetter @ Cafe Scans

Cleaner | Proofreader @ Rose Scanlations

Typesetter @ Golden Roze Scanlations

Editor @ Moon Bunny Scans

COUNTER-STRIKE : GLOBAL OFFENSE - GFL SURF TIMER (X6) ADMIN

COUNTER-STRIKE : GLOBAL OFFENSE - GFL SURF RPG DM US ADMIN

GFLCLAN MEMBER ACCEPTER STAFF

GFLCLAN GFX DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

MONTREALGAMER CO-OWNER

GARRY'S MOD - DINKLEBERGS TTT TEST MOD

• 2 weeks later...

@Joey:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and sorry that you had to wait so long for my answer. I don't mind you asking me about my master degree. I wanna try getting my master degree in Media Studies and in Sociology. 

As for baking I often prepare a Black Forest Cherry Cake (it is a speciality where I come from, which I highly recommend), also chocolate brownies, muffins, nut and sesame cookies and of course a lot of chocolate cake in different variations. The latter must be because I am completely addicted to chocolate. ;)

@'Shally.:

Oh dear, you definitely have to go to Japan. It is wonderful there, the food is delicious, the people are nice and always try to help you if you are lost (like I was a couple of times there) and there is so much to see. It is worth a trip! :)

Hahaha late replies are fine. I was wondering if we scared u away ^ ^" whoops

Your cake sounds delicious *drools* chocolate everything is good xD

do you prefer milk or dark chocolate? 

I wish i could bake half as many things as you can.

how long do u think it'll take before u complete ur masters?

Cleaning

Done?

Done xD

CROSS Volume 1 Part 2

RnA Chapter 40+Extra

TF Volume 2 Chapter 4

Ha ha ha, nope! It needs much more to scare me away, so don't worry. ;) 

Mmh, good question how long till I will have my master degree. If you study full-time you should be able to get your master degree after four semesters. That is to be said the regular study period. But in my case I wonder if I will be able to get it within six semesters? It really depends on my children, their health and of course the childcare. Why the health you may ask? It because ever since the started to go to the kindergarten, they are almost permanent ill and that means I can't go to university as often as I should. Hopefully it will be better once the got used to all the germs in such facilities. 

I love eating milk chocolate (with nuts and much better with caramel crisps) but I prefer a mix of milk chocolate and dark chocolate for baking. 

oooh xD Good luck xD All the best to ur future goals xD 

Cleaning

Done?

Done xD

CROSS Volume 1 Part 2

RnA Chapter 40+Extra

TF Volume 2 Chapter 4

O_O This welcome thread is so chocolatey! :o

Also, welcome to EF~ ^_^

Your squirrel devil signature pleases me. oni36

ouspv15334c712c4g.jpg

Updated: 10/8/16

Things I do:

Currently working on

Non Non Biyori

Chapters 26 (done but waiting on 1 TL question) & 28+

Piece of Cake

Chapter 30 (largely done but waiting on TL questions), & 31

Other stuff

Sorting out proofreaders and whatnot

Awaiting new chapters to PR

Evyione (PRQC)

Pine in the Flower Garden (PRQC)

96l5o8oa3brd5l84g.jpg

4fdm44kx8l4sxsi4g.jpg

Woah, thank you Melita_H for your welcome. It seems you are also a fan of chocolate? ^_^

Anyways I am happy that you like my signature. I love squirrels, they are so cute, fluffy and agile. I never get tired of watching them.

"The devil is a squirrel" is a saying. In Germany it was an ancient popular belief that the devil appears in the shape of a squirrel. Most of the squirrels are red here. They became the symbol of the devil, because of their fast as lightning agility and also because when the people were going to the church on Sundays, there were often surrounded by squirrels. The faithful people got distracted by looking at their cute and innocent faces and many of them were late for the church service. ;)