xTruToshirox

Teacher's Pet Continued

Topic title: Zoku Sensei no Okiniiri! / Teacher's Pet Continued

Genre: Drama / Mature / Romance / School Life/ Shoujo / Smut

Summary: Now that Misuzu and Masahiro are together, it seems like things couldn’t be going better for them. But can teacher and student really have a normal relationship? The odds are against them when it seems that there is trouble once again heading their way, especially when Kazuki hasn’t quite given up on destroying their relationship… can Misuzu and Masahiro’s relationship really survive through all this? [source]

Days since last release: 422 days

Links for raws: For now until I look at it. http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d958c9ce80d0b2de7069484bded33bcd3628c189e14be2c8

Baka-Updates review: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10926

Are the raws in japanese of chinese?

i personally don't like AIHARA Miki's style [Hot gimmick gave me nightmares XD], but if you all want to pick this one I'll say ok ^^. If the raws are in mandarin I think we can release this soon, if not we'll have to wait for a japanese translator to appear.

@ Toshiro, since you are in japan go and look for some japanese translators for us XD.

Working Hard on:

1. Amakusa:

Spoiler

Volume 9: cleaned

Volume 10: Ch 43 | Ch 44 [pre-cleaning done, need to level] | Ch 45 [pre-cleaning done, need to level] | Ch 46 [pre-cleaning in progress] | Ch 47 [will get to it eventually]

Volume 11: downloaded the raws, lol, they're pretty

2. Nocturne

Spoiler

Volume 9: ch 52 | ch 53 | ch 54 [cleaning] | ch 55 | ch 56 | ch 57

Volume 10: will get there eventually

3. Perfect Girl Evolution

Spoiler

Volume 34: Ch 138 (cleaning slowly) | Ch 139 (not started) 

Volume 35: will get there eventually 

Volume 36: will get there eventually 

4. Convincing more people to come back/join usoni98

• About Us

Evil Flowers is a scanlation group, founded in May 2009, that scanlates manga/manhwa/manhua.

You can read our releases on our online reader, or you can download them.

We love for you to leave us comments, and we always welcome new users to our community. You can also help us by donating or joining the staff.

Please don't forget to support the authors of your favorite projects by buying the volumes when they become available in your country.

• Our Discord Channel

• Donate to keep us alive

We need donations in order to buy volumes and cover our server costs.

This way you can keep reading your beloved projects and we can work on new projects as well. We're happy about any amount!

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.