Gakuen Alice

angel0407

i know there's an available english version for this manga. But, some of the works were not of good quality, so since this group has high standards maybe you would accept this project and release a good quality work, so the readers would be satisfied. thanks.

xuxuuuuu.jpg_thumb.jpg

Sounds like a good idea but the thought of it might cause the other group scanning think of it as a competition. Now if the group stop scanning it Tessa might decide to pick it up but if it's still alive she might not. But that's what I think I can't read her mind until she gives us her own 2 cent about it.

i'm really hoping that Tessa would decide to do this. I'm a fan of this manga and whenever i tried reading it there are several scan groups whose doing it, but of not good quality. Well, I won't loose hope. Thanks.

xuxuuuuu.jpg_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This has an active scanner and the scans don't look bad at all. It's true that volumes 14-16 have watermarks on them, but that's not the editor's fault, but the scanner's. There might be a chance we won't be able to find better raws either. Don't you think we shoul concentrate better on dead project the redo projects that were already released? O.O

P.S.: just saw starriberi did some of the chapters [translated and edited], we need to start exploiting her translator's side XD.

Working Hard on:

1. Amakusa:

Spoiler

Volume 9: cleaned

Volume 10: Ch 43 | Ch 44 [pre-cleaning done, need to level] | Ch 45 [pre-cleaning done, need to level] | Ch 46 [pre-cleaning in progress] | Ch 47 [will get to it eventually]

Volume 11: downloaded the raws, lol, they're pretty

2. Nocturne

Spoiler

Volume 9: ch 52 | ch 53 | ch 54 [cleaning] | ch 55 | ch 56 | ch 57

Volume 10: will get there eventually

3. Perfect Girl Evolution

Spoiler

Volume 34: Ch 138 (cleaning slowly) | Ch 139 (not started) 

Volume 35: will get there eventually 

Volume 36: will get there eventually 

4. Convincing more people to come back/join usoni98

• 9 months later...

Rejected project because it has an active scanner.

Topic closed!

Working Hard on:

1. Amakusa:

Spoiler

Volume 9: cleaned

Volume 10: Ch 43 | Ch 44 [pre-cleaning done, need to level] | Ch 45 [pre-cleaning done, need to level] | Ch 46 [pre-cleaning in progress] | Ch 47 [will get to it eventually]

Volume 11: downloaded the raws, lol, they're pretty

2. Nocturne

Spoiler

Volume 9: ch 52 | ch 53 | ch 54 [cleaning] | ch 55 | ch 56 | ch 57

Volume 10: will get there eventually

3. Perfect Girl Evolution

Spoiler

Volume 34: Ch 138 (cleaning slowly) | Ch 139 (not started) 

Volume 35: will get there eventually 

Volume 36: will get there eventually 

4. Convincing more people to come back/join usoni98