baby_cobra

Guess the anime screenshot

Awww no one got TamTam's Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok one in the beginning <3 I adore that series!! <3 Great music too. I ended up making a few avatars from the opening credits.

"We have seen stranger things in dreams; and fictions are merely frozen dreams, linked images with some semblance of structure.

They are not to be trusted, no more than the people who create them."

Neil Gaiman, The Sandman: Preludes & Nocturnes

@alka: ?? which one? I didn't post anything from there nor have i watched it before =P...

Updated: Jan. 4, 2014

Translating:

Oboreru Knife V08

IMS... chapter something

haha wow.. i kinda got it right =D *hehe*

I just didn't really recognize the guy.. =P.. I find anime guys harder to differentiate.

41221716.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sorry it's not bigger ^^

This one is Loki right? and the next one looks like Heimdallr, but then his eye isn't covered and you seem confused so I'm most like wrong xD

"We have seen stranger things in dreams; and fictions are merely frozen dreams, linked images with some semblance of structure.

that one was actually guessed (it's venus versus virus). It's just for my clues I posted additional screenshots instead =P

Updated: Jan. 4, 2014

Translating:

Oboreru Knife V08

IMS... chapter something

Could that be Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood???? @[email protected]'

lol I love Winry!!! (she's such a lovable nut~)

K here~

2lk5vfp.jpg

Yep yep! I love that director; WHR and Ergo Proxy were great, although the plot was a little shaky at times.

You're next Tora =]

Ahhhh!!! I think I know it! xD It's on the tip of my tongue!

It was one of the first animes I saw ever lol

Shaman Princess? xD that doesn't sounds right but I know it had "Princess" in it. And a really bishounen guardian that that princess used and abused I think lol

yay my memory isn't utter fail at least! ^//^'

I didn't understand he story plot of it so much, but I was young when I first saw too =]

Alright I'm digging into my old anime collection of DVDs for these screenshots now lol

j9xy6x.jpg