foreverfree123

Until Death Do us Apart

I love this manga! There's action, a solid good plot line , a kick ass heroine (she rocks even though she is 12 she's strong not like those lame ass heroine @[email protected] that all they do is cry and depend on the guy to save them!), the main guy is interesting and a total bishie. @[email protected] The art is beautiful and the side charterers are super interesting. I give it a thumps up! @[email protected] I recommended it! Oh by the way Jesus is back !(Hitman Jesus) I wonder how this manga is going to end? @[email protected] I hope its amazing and doesn't crash and burn. It has a lot of potential.

cute21.gif127437972443789.gif 1039101jytxa4smj1.gif

439872zev6untzyt.gif

What's more awesome than Neo dodging bullets? A blind samurai dodging bullets!

Probably one of my top 20 favorite manga. I like how the story is always full of action pack awesomeness so you're not just sitting there reading extremely long sentence talking about nonsense. Technology is a little more advanced so you can say it has a little futuristic to it but I like it especially his katana which I would absolutely buy in an instant.

I enjoy this manga as well. The main heroine is also not 12 anymore she has had at least one birthday in the manga @[email protected] I enjoy the story so far and the characters work well together. Also I enjoy the specials that have been released recently and showed us a glimpse of the future. I really cant wait for her to continue growing up as the story progress'.

I've been following this series for a while and I really like it (usually). The utter coolness of our lead and the charming yet stubborn little girl who pwns him are the big draws for me. Our techno geek/sidekick, Igawa is one of the best characters in any series. He's us, in many ways- a decent guy with skills at his job, but otherwise an observer of the rest of the team. I have my complaints, of course. No one can read a series where the "replacement" for our hero uses a trick motorcycle as his only weapon and not have complaints! Suspension of disbelief and all, but...

Luckily our jaded hero, his adorable -to be, many years from now- love interest and sidekick quickly work their way into your psyche and that gets you through the lame guys with bum legs and bionic arms.

Proofreading: Dream Fantasia & Evyione and anything related to Masca that you'll let me.

Thank you for talking about this manga! I actually started to read it and I love it so far! @[email protected]

I keep reading and reading and I never want to stop. I like it because it actually has a plot, and it isn't just a superficial one; the characters are also well developed. I was kind of getting tired of plotless, extremely happy and repetitive shoujo manga (even though I love shoujo) @[email protected]

I love it! the guy is awesome! i wouldnt mind some more romance but we'll see as it continues haha

And yes, the girl in me totally wants a little bit of romance in the future. But it's ok without it, for now. @[email protected]

Oh, and the url that is on a note in Chapter 44 (http://www.prizeneck.com) really exists. It's pretty cool.

Active!

Summer Break is the best

------------------------------

Currently working on:

* Ghost Hunt (DONE!)

* Hikoukigumo (Translating Ch6)

* 100% no Kimi E

* HatsuKare

* Honey Bitter (Scanning Vol 6)

20080828_vampire-knight-479x300-1.gif

I'd eat the author if he had it crash and burn @[email protected] .

Oh by the way Jesus is back !(Hitman Jesus)

He's awesome too, but I feel like I get a different image of him than I should because I'm influenced by the manga called "Hitman Jesus".

i love Until Death Do Us Part ♥ Words that make me want to describe don't seem to fit quite right.

No, no! It's no trouble !

Synopsis :

"The future is a great unknown. Throughout history, those who have been graced with the power to read it have been sought by many. In this day and age, the term "prophet" is outdated. "Precog," as in precognition, is the modern term.

Yet when the powers of precognition is graced upon a young girl named Tohyama Haruka, she is sought after by a powerful organization. Utilizing her powers, Haruka makes contact with Hijikata Mamoru, a blind swordsman. When cornered by her captors, Haruka proposes an outrageous condition to Mamoru. Haruka wants Mamoru to protect her until death do them part. "

LOL. I just copied the summary from bakaupdates because I am so lazy, so it's no trouble .

I love the art and Mamoru so I totally recommend it <3 You understand and love it better by reading a chapter or two.