tamtam

Liar Game

I'm finally caught up =)

Had a little liar game marathon yesterday~~ *muhaha still a bit of residue high*. and I can't wait for moreeeeeeeee.. @[email protected]

sometimes it can be a bit tedious to read with the long, confusing explanations that I just don't really get and honestly, the art is more realistic than pretty. BUT.. it's still a good and interesting manga =)

Summary:

Nao Kanzaki has been dubbed a "foolishly honest girl" for her excessive faith in the best of others. When a package arrives in at her house, she, unsuspecting, opens it only to discover her admittance into the Liar Game --a twisted, tournament game involving 100 million yen! The profits are high, but so are the prospects of losing.

Allying with an ex-convict, how will she be able to cope with the circumstances? And what is the true intent of the corporation behind the Liar Game?

A mind-boggling, psychological thriller that looks into the nature of the human mind as well as the never ending battle between truth and lies.

What do you peeps think?

Updated: Jan. 4, 2014

Translating:

Oboreru Knife V08

IMS... chapter something

omgomg XD i havent caught up yet!! cos on mangafox that guy started releasing from lik 123 and DOWNWARDS LIKE WTF?! ]:

anyway... must read now @[email protected]

oh and i love liar game XD the art isnt that greaat but u get used to it and the story is just mind blowing :D its suuuch a smart manga LOVE IT!

If it breaks just fix it. If you lose it just make a new one.

sig-1.jpg

Did you know 'hei' means black?

STARRI MY GOOD BUD *pat pat* @[email protected]

i KNOW... i was faithfully waiting for the middle chapters to come out but the ppl who started from like 120ish released so fast.. =P... and hence i was able to do a whole marathon~! @[email protected]

i hope they keep up the pace =)

Updated: Jan. 4, 2014

Translating:

Oboreru Knife V08

IMS... chapter something

OMG TAM! I JUST CAUGHT UP AHHHHHHHH! SOO GOOOOOD I WANT MOAARR D:

its definitely worht the read and if u read all of it (theres a lot of text XD) its not that hard to understand :]

akiyama is so smart @[email protected]

sig-1.jpg

When I first heard of Liar Game, I went and checked it out and I was like... ehhh the art is so-so~ but once I started reading it... o___o

It's amazing!!

I'm completely caught up :) it's getting close to the end of this game~~ omg 8)

This is not your light manga but when you start to read it it gets addictive! I started reading it because of the Japanese drama and the manga is more in depth and the plot line is more complicated, it really makes you think!

I thought about watching the Japanese drama, but I didn't want to watch it before reading, but I never got the chance to read it. @[email protected]

I do think some of the summaries are misleading people...I've started reading many mangas and finding out that the summary has NOTHING to do with it.

Active!

Summer Break is the best

------------------------------

Currently working on:

* Ghost Hunt (DONE!)

* Hikoukigumo (Translating Ch6)

* 100% no Kimi E

* HatsuKare

* Honey Bitter (Scanning Vol 6)

20080828_vampire-knight-479x300-1.gif

i wouldnt recommend the drama personally, the manga is MUCH better

and even tho the art isnt the most attractive, once you get into the story, u wont even be thinking about the art

sig-1.jpg

hmmm its that good huh ? have you tried onemanga.com see if they have more out than mangafox? i might add it to my list of things to read O.O lol and how bad is the art work it dont look like kyo kara orewa or whatever does it?

Photo-Apr-17-2010-16-09-PM.jpg

~Currently working on~

Future:

Editing

Cleaning:

1.Oboreru Knife

2.The shadow of the Moon UPCOMING

Scanning scanning and scanning >.>...

Scanning

• SM Hunter

-Vol.9: Ch.3, 4

-Vol.10: Ch.1-4

• Kiss and Never Cry

-

• The Shadow of the Moon

-Vol.1: Ch.3,...

Ok, so I watched the movie the other day in the airplane and I fell in love with it! @[email protected]

The plot is so exciting and it makes you addicted to it!

Now I'll read the manga and then watch the dorama!

Yes, I'm doing everything backwards...I already know the ending (at least the dorama's ending) @[email protected]

Active!

Summer Break is the best

------------------------------

Currently working on:

* Ghost Hunt (DONE!)

* Hikoukigumo (Translating Ch6)

* 100% no Kimi E

* HatsuKare

* Honey Bitter (Scanning Vol 6)

20080828_vampire-knight-479x300-1.gif

oh my gosh I have completely forgotten about this manga since onemanga went down ;;

thank you for reminding meee I prefer it over Death Note~

Projects in Progress
Nocturne Raws Vol 9  In Progress
Evyione Vol 10 Queued
Masca: The Kings Vol 3  In Progress

Goong II Ch 181 On Hold

Completed TL Projects

Chronicles of Grim Peddler Vol 4 & 5 Epilogue
SM Hunter Vol 8 Ch 31-33

TQK Vol 16 Ch 1-5, Vol 17
Goong II Ch 180
Real Purple Vol 2 Extra
Dear Waltz Vol 5-6
Ciel Vol 16 Ch15d, Vol 17 Ch 16-17a, Vol 18-23
OMRK Vol 1 Ch 4, Vol 2-3
Masca : The Beginning Vol 1-2
Masca : The Kings Vol 1-2
Book Club Vol 2 Ch 7-11
Sir Tiger's Table Vol 2 Ch 8-10 Vol 3 Ch 11
Teen Spirit Vol 4 Ch 23-24
Dulcinea Vol 2 Ch 8, Vol 3,5
Evyione Vol 5-9
Sweetie Gem Absolute Witch Vol 3-12
Sad Love Story Vol 5 Ch 2-4

I love Liar Game, I'm a bit of an Akiyama fangirl! I watched the live action series and movie before reading it, but the mangas far better as one can imagine and because the series/movie concluded before the manga it has some random stuff in it but it's still pretty good!

I heard it's coming out of hiatus sometime this month, which is really exciting!

Have you guys checked out Liar Game- Roots of A? I know it's on Manga Fox for sure!