Hira

Hey there~!

Hmm, intro [email protected][email protected]

Name: Hira

Nickname: hirara (tamtam) ; A bunch of swears by my [email protected][email protected] ; Chichori (It means pervert...my cousins gave me that <.>

Job irl: Baby-sitting my younger siblings @[email protected] ; And I'm going to graduate next year hopefully (If I don't fail... @[email protected] )

Job at forum: Proofreading / Typesetting (Haven't cleaned or QCed yet, though I can do that as well...)

Languages I know (In the order I learned them): Urdu, Hindi, English, Arabic, French...and I want to learn more in the future ^^

Hobbies: Procrastination...depression...cooking, baking, reading, writing, playing sports, watching cricket & soccer sometimes @[email protected]

Sports: Uhm, all?

Favorite Books: All books by Sarah Dessen or Deb Caletti, If I Stay by Gayle Forman, and other misc. authors works...

Other groups I'm in: Project NOIR, Chibi Manga, and Admin at Pink Rose Scans...

Misc.: Born in Pakistan, raised in Canada (Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto) and the US (New Jersey, Virginia, Los Angeles), currently living in Saudi Arabia...

I'm part British/Iraqi as well as Paki/Canadian...

And I'm not particularly fond of animals, due to an unpleasant experience when I was 5...

^Detailed huh? And I always come off sounding awkward in these, *sigh* ; Feel free to ask whatever you want...I'm an open book, sadly... @[email protected]

@[email protected]

Back and active!

Typesetting
Pika Ichi Chapter 25 (35/35)

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

Thanks for the amazing welcome Nura =P

The hubby hunt has been stopped for about 2 years...or at least until I graduate high school xD Though a younger cousin of mine just got engaged...and my mom's competitiveness might resume the hunt @[email protected]

...right now, I'm supposed to be on a hunt for my sister's iPod :(

Back and active!

Typesetting

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

Welcome. =^D

GO MOM GO!!!! Lol, jk. Okay, this may seem ignorant on my part, but culturally, are you supposed to have an arranged marriage and give a dowry and stuff?

Why isnt your sis looking for her ipod?

nura.png

by Megumi

(\__/)

(x_x)==en

(")-(") . . U

Anti Bunneh Club

Thank you :D

Yeah, I am...though it's allowed in Islam to have a love marriage as well. Just...not in my family...(And the fact that I don't trust myself to choose boys D:); My parents keep talking about saving up for my dowry...I'd rather they buy stuff for me from that xD

Because she's having...one of her [email protected][email protected]

Back and active!

Typesetting

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

Hira is here!! :D

Good luck finding your sister an ipod! Which sort is she looking for? If you want any info on them, my boyfriend (latallat lol) works part-time at apple @[email protected] I'm like @[email protected] with technology but he's awesome with it @[email protected]

I didn't know your mum was trying to get a hubby for you - I hope you get an awesome hubby :D I think I'm going to marry latallat but I can't until we both graduate > though I am 22 so maybe I should hahaha XD

2iihfdfjpg-1.png

Active!!! YAY!
Come Join Us!!~~~
* Editors (lots of yummy projects for you!)
* Japanese, Chinese & Korean Translators

@staffers - Remember our key spreadsheets for all our projects, please remember to update this with your assigned work. If you get assigned work, please check the spreadsheets to make sure it won't duplicate with others (just in case!)~

Currently Working On:

Ripping/Scanning

Editing

Typesetting
- Chronicles of a Grimm Peddler - ch 28 & epilogue

Quality Checking
- Waiting for more Ciel and PGE~