Mitsuki-chan

...New n00b ^^

Hee~

Probably nobody knows me ...yeah , i`m used to that :).

So~ I'm mitsuki-chan , my real name is Bianca ..and my nick-name is Bibi , that's how my 'real life' friends are calling me .

I like the manga/anime , the asian culture [ japanese , chinese and korean ] and i hate my country ^^ . I live in ...Romania [aarrggghHH!] , in a small city called Rm.Valcea [ not that small...but for me doesn't matter , the idea is that it is in Romania!] and i`m just 15 years old [don't kill me , still a child...i know] .

I started to watch anime/manga`s ..i think ..3 years ago :-? . I used to like the shounen ones , but I changed my tastes and now i looooo~ve the shoujo manga`s @[email protected] ., through i didn't read too many . I started to read the EF projects , i would like to help with something , but i don't really see how @[email protected] . Maybe some romanian people from here know me from the very known romanian forum a-m ...but maybe not :)).

Something about moi :-? ...Let's see .. I`m 100% romanian , with blonde hair , brown eyes ...nothing special :-? . I don't practice any sports , i don;t have many hobbies . I used to draw fanart , but i don't do it anymore , i realised that i don't have any talent @[email protected] . I like to read yaoi fanfiction xD , and after that ...the romanian horror and romance books ^^ . I used to 'play around' in photoshop , but in the last year i didn't open it ...and i think i lost almost all my photoshop skills that i had been trying to accumulate @[email protected] .I`m not very optimistic and a little cynical ^^.

I`m decided to start the whole anime/manga thing again @[email protected] , now that i finished with the exams , i can enjoy the freedom ...finally!

My m.a.l. list -->http://myanimelist.net/profile/Naomi-chan a

I'll try to be an active user and not to annoy you xD.

Light-1.png

Welcome Mitsuki (or Bianca, whichever you prefer =^P)

Nice to see some fresh blood..er...people around here. Hope you enjoy your stay.

p.s. on another note, forever, is your msg the same on everyone's intro forever?

nura.png

by Megumi

(\__/)

(x_x)==en

(")-(") . . U

Anti Bunneh Club

haha.. it seems all the intros are going in this order

"introducer"

"forever"

"nura"

"me"

but regardless WELCOME~~~ and be more optimistic =) we live on optimism~~~ *evil optimism*

Updated: Jan. 4, 2014

Translating:

Oboreru Knife V08

IMS... chapter something

Lol, you forgot to add me tam @[email protected]

Welcome ! I'm veryy cynical, yet still optimistic (Is that possible?)...well, anyways, hope to see you around the forum :)

Back and active!

Typesetting
Pika Ichi Chapter 25 (35/35)

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

welcome! :D

dont be intimidated by our local spammers, they dont bite :D ...much?

feel free to post around forum but remember the rules! :D

have fun and play nice ^O^

kthxbai!

If it breaks just fix it. If you lose it just make a new one.

sig-1.jpg

Did you know 'hei' means black?

Welcome, again :)) to EF!

As i told u before on our older forum, u don't have to worry about anything: english or that u haven't read too many manga or haven't seen that many series. No one will judge u after those subjects :) .

Have a nice stay and if u have any questions or problems, u can always send me a PM and i'll answer as soon as i can ^^ !

bbird-1.jpg