Nuralataion

Hello

I FOUND THE EMOTICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @[email protected] .....but the monkeys are gone... @[email protected]

Anyway, I'm reintroducing myself. I is staff, I is Editor.

Um... Born August 14, first generation American. 1/2 asian, 1/2 white. I enjoy hockey (GO HAWKS!!!), skiing, sailing, scuba diving, rock climbing, bouldering, and many more sports. I speak English and am in the process of learning Chinese. In terms of manga/anime, there are a bunch I like, such as ....um... Fate/Stay Night, Yureka, Id, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball (Z/GT) (my first anime), Mouse, 1/2 Prince, Nurarihyon no Mago, Skip Bear, Bartender, Katana, Mx0, Aishiteruze Baby, Ãœbel Blatt, Aiki, Kage Kara Mamoru!, Witch Hunter, and Gundam Seed/Wing. Funny how most of that is Shounen and I'm part of a Shoujo group.... Hobbies are traveling, cooking (getting better every day), conquering my technical ineptitude, doing various extreme things (cliff diving, repelling off a castle, zipline from high places to name a few).

yeah, think im done now.... m081.gif

nura.png

by Megumi

(\__/)

(x_x)==en

(")-(") . . U

Anti Bunneh Club

Does the fact that I can/have cooked Kbbq, rice, indonesian ginger chicken, dumplings, eggrolls, turon, dango, sushi, tempura, among others make up for it?

Also have done a homestay in Japan, tea ceremonies, taken karate&kungfu, taken a calligraphy class, regularly eat good Chinese food (in Vancouver or Toronto), and regularly visit an Viet/Chinese neighborhood to eat/chill/eat.

Is that enough asian stuff? Lol, I just felt it wasn't necessary in such an Asian influenced community. (thought the rant was appropriate because its my topic, X^D)

Thanks Toshiro, my compliments on the avatar/signature both past/present forum.

P.S. HOCKEY IS AWESOME, whats not to love about people getting slammed against walls, hit with sticks, and knocking teeth out all under the guise of a "sport".

nura.png

by Megumi

(\__/)

(x_x)==en

(")-(") . . U

Anti Bunneh Club

Lol, er, welcome Nura?

I like hockey...though I suppose I'd rather play it xD

O: You were born a day after my brother...and on my country's independence day...hm...I hate travelling <.>

*off to write my own intro* @[email protected]

Back and active!

Typesetting
Pika Ichi Chapter 25 (35/35)

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

haha out of your whole list.. all i've read/watched it bartender..=P i've watched gundam 00 though~ and haha no worries man, i don't read shoujo manga much either haha

and seriously hira?!!? *sigh*.. i guess i shouldn't copy and paste my old intro either.. sooo i'll just run away @[email protected]

Updated: Jan. 4, 2014

Translating:

Oboreru Knife V08

IMS... chapter something

Lol yeah...though I guess I'll copy paste my old one in as well (I forgot about that, haha)

And I don't think I've read/watched anything out of your list...though I am starting to hate shoujo manga now @[email protected] ; Oh wait, I've read these: Aishiteruze Baby and Skip Beat...lol, both shoujo ;|

Huh...my dad wants me to become a diver when I grow up...(I don't even know how to swim...)

Back and active!

Typesetting

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

haha.. i read driver at first... and i was like.. O_O... *imagines hira as a truck driver*.... =P... and why is the post reply thingy IN the post reply box... *I CAN'T SEE WHAT I'VE TYPED SO MOVE IT*.

Updated: Jan. 4, 2014

Translating:

Oboreru Knife V08

IMS... chapter something

Lol, hahaha, I could've gotten my license two years ago, but I haven't yet, so, yeah, a job with driving is out of the question for me...

Yeah, it'll take some time getting used to this @[email protected]

Back and active!

Typesetting

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

I have a larger list that includes more Shoujo, I think, if you want that.

Haha, Hira truck driver. Anyway, diving's pretty tight, breathing underwater and all, feels like time stops when your down there.

@hira, where have you traveled?

nura.png

by Megumi

(\__/)

(x_x)==en

(")-(") . . U

Anti Bunneh Club

No thanks, I'm trying to avoid shoujo now...it just keeps popping [email protected][email protected]

I don't plan on being a diver...I was scared to jump in the deep side of a pool, even with a life jacket >_

I've been all over US and Canada (Lived in a few places, visited others), UK, UAE, Taiwan, Greece (I think), lived in Pakistan, in Saudi right now, and a bunch of other places, but I kinda forgot those lol. And my parents plan to move to Australia, sometime in the future...

Back and active!

Typesetting

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

That doesn't sound fun, I don't think I'd like traveling much either if I did traveling (moving) instead of traveling (vacation).

Problem is, shoujo is the most popular online atm (all the fangirls).

nura.png

by Megumi

(\__/)

(x_x)==en

(")-(") . . U

Anti Bunneh Club

Yeah...my second birthday was actually on a plane :( (And my 16th was 4 days before I got on a plane xD)

True...hm, I haven't read much manga nowadays either though, mostly absorbed in books atm. Though that's partly because I still have scanlation work to do @[email protected]

Back and active!

Typesetting

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

*tempted to do an intro*

welcome to the forum nura! im an editor too ^O^

lets swap editing tips and eat cake together :D

If it breaks just fix it. If you lose it just make a new one.

sig-1.jpg

Did you know 'hei' means black?

Hi again! Wow... didn't know that u liked so many series that i liked a lot as well! And also, i love scuba diving! It was such a nice experience! Can't wait to leave this summer on a trip to do it again and again ^^

14 August ... so u're a Leo! That means that we should get along just fine, like i hope we did until now. right? @[email protected]

bbird-1.jpg

@baby: Thats pretty awesome, most people so far have had no idea what most of those are. I only recently got certified so I've only done 2 dives, but both were epic. (first was in a quarry in frigid weather though)

When is your b-day if you don't mind me asking? Of course we got along, like peas in a pod m179.gif

nura.png

by Megumi

(\__/)

(x_x)==en

(")-(") . . U

Anti Bunneh Club

My birthday is in october,i'm a libra ^^. Ohh.. did i mention before that Libras are the best? @[email protected]

Lol, I disagree with that. My sister's a Libra <_>

Pisces ftw!

Back and active!

Typesetting

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48